Baby Corner

Old 10-09-05, 02:03 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Bfp

hi everyone, i got the call. i am very pregnant the nurse told me. my beta was 301. i am on my way to tell people.

goood luck tomorrow stacylynn, its tough waiting, but today is the worst day for you.
Diane

Old 10-09-05, 03:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

DIANE!!! I'm so happy for you. I know it's all about you but I needed to hear that good news. Can you even believe it? 301 is amazing! You've got a great bean (or two?) in there!! Yeah. Now the next wait is the first u/s when you get to see your precious cargo. Again congratulations. I knew it was going to work for you, I just had that good BFP feeling. Did you call anyone yet? Hugs! LEslie

Old 10-09-05, 05:41 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

leslie, thanks for words of encouragement. i hate to say it but i knew i was pregnant. my boobs, and the peeing 3 times a night was just not normal for me! people say you will not have symptoms, but i already do. I am freaking out about my beta. the nurse said the high number could mean 2 peanuts, so now we have to wait to see at the ultrasound. how do you figure out your due date?? according to retrieval or last period. i could not breathe when i was talking to the nurse, almost literally fainted! dh is completely freaking out that it may be 2, he is scared now, but i told him that you find a way to make it work, and thats it. girls who are 15 have babies and make it work. if it is twins i will deinitely be done after this. i could not put my body threw all those migraines etc again. well have fun being waited on.
Diane

Old 10-09-05, 06:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

OMG Diane! Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I'm sooo happy for you and DH. Check out this link I found

if you click on "retrieval date" and then enter it, it's suppose to give you your due date. I don't know how accurate it is, but whatever!

PLEAAAASE rub some baby dust on your computer for me!! Hopefully you'll be congratulating me tomorrow night. I am totally scared - to the point of making myself nauseous. Oh boy, enough of that.

Anyway, enjoy your time in the sun - you so deserve it!!!

Old 10-09-05, 06:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congratulaions. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths, your # looks great

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools