Baby Corner

Old 07-15-05, 01:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

August 3rd! How the heck can we baby corner girls wait that long? Oh Jeez! I'm so excited for you too. How are you feeling? Any symptoms? August 3rd. Ahhh! Well, we'll get you through that wait too! You can always sneek and go to a lab and order a 2nd one yourself. I did 2 hpt when I was waiting for the u/s just to make sure it was still a +. But I'm weird so..... Yea Missy, Leslie

Last edited by lkeim; 07-15-05 at 01:12 PM.

Old 07-15-05, 01:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

August 3rd! How the heck can we baby corner girls wait that long? Oh Jeez! I'm so excited for you too. How are you feeling? Any symptoms? August 3rd. Ahhh! Well, we'll get you through that wait too! You can always sneek and go to a lab and order a 2nd one yourself. I did 2 hpt when I was waiting for the u/s just to make sure it was still a +. But I'm weird so..... Yea Missy, Leslie

Old 07-15-05, 02:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I was actually out running errands this morning and I came so close to getting a couple of hpt's just to make sure

I don't really have any symptoms except my boobs are sore (but they are always sore around the time of my AF) so it feels normal to me. I don'r suppose I will have any symptoms for a while since I am just barely pregnant (I love saying that)

I think my sister is even more excited than I am. She has twin boys and she is rooting for me to have twin girls

I'll take whatever I can get (I'm just so happy to finally be pg). I can't believe your symptoms are gone Leslie. I thought they got stronger as you get further along? I guess I have alot to learn. What town/city do you live in or near in Alaska? My parents are going to Alaska in August for 3 weeks and they want to know what it's like? Hey, how did they figure your due date? Did they figure from your last period or from your transfer? If it's from my last period, I think it will be March 26. When's yours? Have a good one. Missy

Old 07-15-05, 07:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hey Missy. First, I am just so happy for you. I live in Girdwood, which is about 45 mins. South of Anchorage. 3 weeks will be enough time for them to see everything on the road they could ever want to see. I'm partial to Anchorage and South. Denali is just ok to me. Seems like the older folks like it though. You just can ride a bus into the park then out. It's pretty rare you even get to see the mountain because it's so big it makes it's own weather. Anyway, Seward, Homer, Cordova, Kodiak anywhere Southeast, ie Ketchikan, Juneau are all very scenic and beautiful. I hate to brag but AK rocks!! I'm not sure why most my symptoms have gone down. I'm not complaining though. You might not even have anything!! It seems like they calculated 2 weeks before they fertilized. I hadn't had a period for awhile so they didn't go by that. I did the FET on June 2nd but on my sheets it says they baby was concieved May 31st. I don't know how they figure all this out but I'm due Feb 20. They'll tell you on your first u/s visit (which is SOOOOO Far away!) But take two weeks from fert. and I think that's it. So you should be about a month now!!!

How exciting. Leslie

Old 07-15-05, 08:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congratulations Missy, I am very excited for you. Leslie I can not believe you are eight weeks. It seems like just yesterday we were getting each other through this. I have been checking the post to see how you are doing. I am wishing you both a happy healthy nine months.

Alicia

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools