Baby Corner

Old 10-09-05, 03:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default In the big white joint!

Hi girls. We ran out of pages for the bedrest girls. Missy, I hope you get released soon. The ten minute showers are what kills me. My hair takes ten minutes. I'm so Blipity Bleep Blleepp happy for DIANE!!! 301! Woohooo. I'd jump for joy if I could. Leslie

Old 10-09-05, 11:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh jeeze Missy, I'm so sorry! All these wonderful things to go through just to be pregnant. I hope that DH is waiting on you hand and foot and that tear heals right up. And congratulations on your BOY! I'm looking forward to finding out about #2....Julie

Old 10-10-05, 10:51 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy
Wondering why you haven't posted in a while and now know. Sorry to hear that, but like Leslie says seems common??? Congrats on the BOY!!! and hopefully you will know soon about baby A. I bet you were excited to see that. How far are you now? I will be thinking of you. Man this is just never easy is it? Leslie glad to hear that you are keeping busy but the 10 minute shower yikes, I am with you there...I like long ones. Take care and keep writing.
Allison

Old 10-10-05, 05:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Leslie, saw your comment on another thread and just wanted to say : Don't you Dare start getting negative now!!

You're doing all you can for your little girl, you're both going to be just fine!! I can't even begin to imagine how hard or scary it must be for you in hospital, but you're getting great care I'm sure. Sending you lots of positive thinking vibes and hugs!

Old 10-11-05, 02:14 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Celia, I'm feeling better today. Reassurance from the nurse and Dr. goes a loooonggg way! They both said what I was feeling (pulling on the stitch) was normal and we'll do an ultrasound tomorrow just to make sure. DH spent the whole day with me today watching movies too, so that helped a lot. I was feeling kind of lonely even though my friends have been awesome. How's our little Missy and babes tonight??? Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools