Baby Corner

Old 10-11-05, 09:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey Leslie-
That is good to hear, I am sure that it does help to hear that from the Drs. I have been thinking alot about you and hoping and praying things will be good for you and your little angel. Glad to hear that dh was there w/ you watching movies that is awesome...and your friends sound like they love and care for you very much. I have not heard anything from Missy I hope that all is ok with her, she was 4 weeks behind you? or just 2. Has anyone heard from StacyLynn?

Old 10-11-05, 11:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better today Leslie and that the drs have been able to give you some reassurance. It's great that dh was able to spend the whole day with you - I'm sure that's made all the difference! Good luck tomorrow with the u/s.

Old 10-11-05, 01:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

U/s today showed 1.8, which the Dr. said was good because upon admitting I was 1.5, which is wrong! I was 2.1! Boy is that discouraging. They're all, no, it was 1.5. Like I might not of been paying attention to the most freaking number of my whole life! Can't wait to see MY Dr. today. I'll give him an ear full. Anyway, bean girl is kicking away at the little bit of cervix I have left, yawning and kicking, not a care in the world. I might spank her when she gets here! Just kidding but what a little stinker pot! Alison, Stacy got a bfn. It sounds like she's going to try again right away but is mad right now. Poor thing! Leslie

Old 10-11-05, 03:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Leslie-so what do all those numbers mean? so 1.8 is good? Let us know what your dr. says. Glad to hear that Bean Girl is kickin' and having a good time in there, hehehe. So w/ a number like that will you be out of the joint soon? or how does that work? yeah I saw another posting for StacyLynn it is very sad and I can totally understand her anger...I am sure we have ALL been thru that. Well take care and let us know what the Dr. says.

Old 10-11-05, 06:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

1.8 is short. Normal is 3.5 to 5 so... Anyway, Dr. said I was doing great and that the bedrest is working like they had hoped so that made me feel SO much better. Then I called the office and complained about the nurse that pissed me off so then I felt better too. Crazy baby girl is having a great time but if she could kick something OTHER than my short cervix it would be much better. I'm going to have my hands full, I think. Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools