Baby Corner

Old 10-14-05, 09:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Missy I think those names are beautiful! BTW, I'm glad you were at least elevated to just house arrest.

We don't have cable so I don't get to see any of those shows. If I turn the TV to just the right angle I can sometimes catch Oprah in the afternoon. When I visit my mom's though I stay up late and watch the trashiest TV I can find! I thought Growing up Gotti was a riot, have you seen that? At first I thought it was really obnoxious but then it kinda grew on me. DH thinks I'm insane. We do watch tons of moves though.

Leslie, sorry you had to listen to that woman screaming! In general do you find it tough to sleep in there? Does your door always have to stay open?

Old 10-15-05, 03:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I just keep my door open during the day otherwise I would feel like I was in jail. Gotti is funny. It's funny you can have a criminal for a Dad and get a TV show from it. We watched Super Size me last night and I threw all my candy out this morning and my doritos. It was pretty interesting movie. Screaming girl has settled down, she had a bad reaction to her medications. It's really hard to sleep here. I'm not tired is the problem. It's only another six weeks though! L

Old 10-15-05, 05:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

That movie creeped me out too - what I really couldn't believe is that he went through with it even thought it was ruining his health. Now that I think about it I don't think I finished watching the whole thing becasue I was so disturbed. If I was his girlfriend I would've killed him!

Old 10-16-05, 01:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well he lived and got it back together. It took him 14 months to lose the weight. So the some Dr. yesterday changed my due date to Feb. 15th. How can that happen? That would make me a week more pg but obviously we know when I conceived. I don't get it. They're always coming in here saying. Oh, you're 22 weeks now when my change day isn't till Mondays. I don't get it. Is it because everyone's wheel is different or because the baby measures bigger? Leslie

Old 10-16-05, 08:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

If that's the case and they go by measurements then I'm in trouble. At my 17 week check-up they told me I was measuring about 20 weeks

If I keep this up, my due date will be January. Leslie, why are they letting you out of the hospital at 28 weeks?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools