Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Bleh!

Reply Post New Topic

• aetaylor 01-13-05 | 08:38 PM
  • Why does trying to have children cost so much darn money!?

Even with the amount my insurance pays it still seems so far out of reach. I do so wish the state of NC would allow home inseminations!! Ah well, enough complaining. The good news though... Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Got something fun planned for the weekend? I am going to babysit my nephews on Saturday!

Amy

• ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 01-13-05 | 08:50 PM
  • Sorry you're feeling frustrated . . . have a fun days with your nephews!

• StacyLynn 01-13-05 | 09:47 PM
  • Ya know Amy, even when you're discouraged you still sound upbeat?! Very uplifting to read your posts. I wish things were going more your way, I can relate to the cost issues - we have to pay everything ourselves too. That's the bad thing about self insured companies, they get out of paying for anything IF related. But I hope you have a GRRREAT weekend ! ! lol

• AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 01-13-05 | 10:11 PM
  • It can be very costly for sure...even being in Canada where alot of things are covered IUI's/IVF are not covered and we spent about $2500 a month! I assure you it will all be worth it in the end!

• WestiesMA WestiesMA's Avatar 01-13-05 | 10:59 PM
  • AMEN to that - it is INSANE how much everything costs! I hope that the people who can get pg by just having sex know how good they have it!

No special weekend plans here - maybe picking the rest of the tangerines and oranges off the trees and doing some gardening, now that it has FINALLY stopped raining!