Baby Corner

Old 12-01-05, 12:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Bonnie,

Here's to a beautiful thaw & great implantation!!! How may are you transferring again?

BTW, your husband doesn't sound like a jerk - he sounds like.....me! In the beginning especially, every little thing freaked me out because it was "messing with nature", including signing the papers, which were late because I didn't want to face them.

Old 12-01-05, 04:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Bonnie-thanks for the info, I am sure all three will thaw just perfectly. I will be praying for you and your embies. Good Luck tomorrow, I am sure it can't come soon enough for you, yippie about losing weight on the progesterone, that made me gain weight! Dh does sounds like he just cares a great deal for you. You are in my thoughts.
Allison

Old 12-01-05, 04:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

for you tomorrow Bonnie! I'm sure it'll be smooth sailing, and I'm glad dh is going with you. Dh's are all more or less the same, difficult in one way or the other right? Guess they gotta keep us on our toes! lol

Old 12-02-05, 12:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well good luck tomorrow Bonnie. I'll be thinking about you. Don't post unless you feel like it but of course we'll all be dying to know how it goes. Which I just KNOW is going to be fabulous. I so hoping this is the miracle you've been waiting for!! Leslie

Old 12-02-05, 03:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default 3 buns in the oven

Well Girls, All three blasts made it through the thaw and looked good enough to go into my "perfectly lined" uterus (according to the Doc-which is a woman, doesn't do much for me...unlike Leslie's dream doc). Anyway, they did AH on all three. My experieince this time around was soooo much nicer. I took the valium, which just took the edge off-I wasn't loopy, but not much could have bothered me. My bladder didn't have to be nearly as full this time, so I had no problem waiting the 15 minutes before getting up. I brought my CD player with me (good advice Glinda) and listened to Anna Malick and just about fell asleep!!! I'm feeling great now, but plan to laze around the rest of the day reading. I got Marely and Me-for all you dog lovers out there...and then a book that I'm sure wil be pure junk!!! (The Truth about Diamonds-Nicole Richie-how pathetic am I???) So now I'm all about the 2ww-which with blasts is really less-I have my pregnancy test on 12/12....
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools