Baby Corner

Old 09-08-05, 11:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Bonnie how are you?

hey girl,

just checking in. i know your 2ww is almost over. how are you feeling. are you able to keep busy?

Old 09-08-05, 02:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Jess, Many p. symptoms are still here so I am hopefull. The one that is killing me is this awful taste in my mouth...I've heard it can last the entire pregnancy-I would gladly endure to be pregnant

I have to confess...I've done two, not one but TWO evil HPTs!! Both were negative probably bc I was so early taking them (or becasue I'm not pregnant)! I couldn't resist wasting my money I guess. My Doc told me that tonight would be the earliest detection...I'm not taking anymore.

I've started to convince myself that even if I do get a BFP tomorrow, its really early and the US in a few weeks would be more real...I'll let you know how that works, so far it is making me more calm.

My DH (I'm thininking about removing the "D") just informed me that he is leaving to go hunting tonight and will be back around noon tomorrow. His reasoning is that we won't know until afternoon anyway...I still think its pretty insensitive timing, but this is probably a good way for him to pass the time...

Old 09-08-05, 02:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Good luck tomorrow Bonnie, I will be thinking and praying for you. Sounds like you got some good signs though. I know about HPT, I am trying not to do one this time too, but it is hard. But I promised myself not to do one even though I want to know. I just don't get that...I mean you have a 7:30 am appt and don't get the results until 2 pm. With all the money these clinics make you would think they would have their own machine for testing in the office instead of having them sent out.

And you might be right about DH, he maybe trying to pass the time and keep his mind off it but they are not as consumed as we are.

Best wishes for a BFP!!

Old 09-08-05, 11:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My H has been hunting or fishing every weekend since I got pg. I can't do much so....he just leaves! He's been reduced to an H too. Bonnie! Those evil sticks don't work and just don't think about them ever again. Tomorrow will be your big day. Good luck! Leslie

Old 09-09-05, 11:14 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

i am so happy that you made it throught wait and with good signs. hang in there and let us know.

Soiunds like your sweet h is having some anxiety, we all know that the women are so much stronger. You won't care anyway after the good news you will get today.

i am praying for you and your positive result.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools