Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

bummer

Reply Post New Topic

• smking17 04-26-05 | 01:58 PM
  • So sorry about the holdup. We might be in a similar situation this weekend - not in terms of shipping, but the doc on call doesn't do IUI's and go figure Sat is cd14 (I usually ovulate cd14 or 15). Best of luck next cycle, and hopefully you will have a weekday ovulation schedule!

smk
  • WestiesMA WestiesMA's Avatar 04-26-05 | 11:41 PM
  • OMG how frustrating! I know only too well how hard it is to wait Yet Another Cycle, and I hope that it works out next month.

BTW, the US Postal Service Express Mail delivers on Sunday (if you are in the US).

GOOD LUCK!
  • dreamer2071 dreamer2071's Avatar 04-27-05 | 11:15 PM
  • thanks everyone for the sorries. I am in the US, but my donor has had bad experiences with postal express mail never getting there on time. He said SEVERAL times he has used the service for other things and it ended up taking twice as long as it is supposed to.

He's scared to take the risk for this. I am disappointed, but maybe next month will be the one
  • Kyle'sMommy Kyle'sMommy's Avatar 05-02-05 | 01:28 PM
  • Before I switched to IUI's and having the trigger shot I was doing home ICI's. I was using the Fertility Monitor and OPK's as soon as I started to see that I was going to ovulate in the next day or so I would contact my donor and he would send a shipment out to me. How often are you using the OPK's? I was testing at least twice a day so I could keep track of it easier. Now I did have some cycles that were all screwed up and I ended up not ovulating when I thought I would so the shipment would be too early. Luckily my donor was always very good about getting another shipment out to me even though I messed up.
    I always worried about the weekends and if I thought there was a chance I would O on Sunday I'd have him send one for Saturday delivery.
    I hope next month works better for you.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!