Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Change of Plan...

Reply Post New Topic

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 04-04-07 | 09:39 AM
  • Sammi-Yes, we did an HSG and progesterone test (both were excellent). We've recently learned that when comparing our old donor's samples with the new donor's sample, the new ones are considerably better. At this point, we may take a look at my ovaries to see if there are follicles, just to be sure, but I'm hoping it was just poor quality spermies! I feel like "sheesh-what a waste of $$" Since I'm healthy, the doc won't do meds unless she finds sufficient reason to do so! And if anything, maybe just clomid to help things along.
  • Sammi 04-16-07 | 12:09 PM
  • I hope this new donor does the trick for you

By looking at your ovaries do you mean check your FSH levels and other CD 3 bloodwork? I hope you get your BFP this time and don't have to worry about it, but I'd have thought your dr would have done all that already since they know you're spending lots of good $$$$ using donor sperm and doing IUIs.Best of luck and lots of baby dust your way!!
  • angelsofsc angelsofsc's Avatar 04-17-07 | 03:10 AM
  • Changing donors helped me. good luck

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!