Baby Corner

Old 12-26-05, 05:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Christmas

Did everyone have a good Christmas? I had a really nice day. I even had a visit from Santa! My friend's brother dressed up. They were all drunk though. It was funny. Hey, I found this great website with all sorts of cool natural products. nuturecenter.com. Lots of stuff for moms and babies. Hope you all had a merry one. Leslie

Old 12-27-05, 11:25 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey Leslie-
I had a wonderful time as well thanks for asking. Glad to hear that you had a really nice one and even a visit from Santa, cool! Even though he was drunk, lol. I will check out that website, thanks for that information. How are you feeling? anymore contractions? you are almost there!!!! Take care.
Allison

Old 12-27-05, 12:24 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

hi leslie, we had a great xmas with my sisters and all their kids and my mom and dad, who are divirced but get together on xmas for all the kids, oh yeah the father in law from hell came along as well. I have had no alone time with dh since he moved in. The day was crazy and my sister who had twins on the 20th traveled and made it for the day. she is stronger than me for sure. the dy was great though, thanks for asking! your getting down to the final stretch huh? talk soon

Diane

Old 12-27-05, 01:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, you are stronger than you think. We always are. That you can even not be insane with the fil there makes you my hero! I'm glad you sister was able to come out. Allison, you just behind me! So I'm TOTALLY in love with this new Dr. that just walked by. Holy cow are there some cute guys in AK. lol. Poor dh. Well my insurance is starting to get pushy so I might get to get out of here for a couple weeks anyway. Wish me luck. Glad you're both good. L

Old 12-27-05, 01:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yeah you are right not far behind, I am 20 weeks on Friday, half way there! hard to believe...but I started the ankle swelling. Bummer....it actually hurts. But I drink a ton of water, the Dr. said it was normal. So I just try to keep them up as much as possible. I got the results of my Amnio today, it was NORMAL. She is fine, not chromosonal problems or anything and it's official she is a GIRL. Yippie. I feel so relieved. I can't stop crying. A new Dr. huh? is he hot? hehehe. Your hormones are off the chart girlie! poor dh is right. What is the deal w/ the insurance? So you will be out of the joint soon? for a few weeks, then just go back to deliever? when will this take place? how do you feel about that?
Well, glad to hear that you are in good spirits and it would be a bummer now to leave the hospital w/ a hottie Dr. there! hehehe I have heard about those AK men....whoohoo.
Take care. Thanks for all your support. Diane so glad to hear that you had a great holiday w/ your sister and all, she does sound strong...last we heard you thought she was going to spend Christmas in the Hospital. Glad she is doing better...how much longer does fil have to be w/ you all??? Any more bleeding episodes??
Allison
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools