Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

clomid questions

Reply Post New Topic

• Dixiet 02-16-05 | 02:17 PM
  • Hi there, I haven't posted in a while. It is Dixie T from TExas.

I started my clomid last week and experience a lot of tenderness/pain on one side. I'm hoping that means I have a lot of follies for my ultrasound on friday.

Anyone know if that is a good sign or something I should worry about?
  • AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 02-16-05 | 07:08 PM
  • Sounds like a good sign to me..means something is happenning and the meds are working! Hoping you are not-overstimulating (would be excruitiatingly painful if you were) and things go smoothly!

• TNBabyRN TNBabyRN's Avatar 03-02-05 | 10:42 PM
  • I ALWAYS had ovarian pain while on Clomid and usually had only one or two mature follies. I think some people just feel their ovaries working more than others do. Since you are so aware of the pain you will probably be able to feel yourself O too which will be a good thing when it comes to timing your insems. Good luck!
  • Fai 03-03-05 | 10:53 PM
  • I always have tenderness and a little bit of pinching with clomid. As someone who has POCS, I can really tell it's working because clomid also makes the cysts increase in size. I usually get between 2-5 follies with clomid. Have you developed the metallic taste after finishing your last dose?

Fai
  • Dixiet 03-04-05 | 11:02 AM
  • Pinching is a good description.
    I did notice the metallic taste. It has gotten less noticeable. Some days it was really bad, especially in the morning.