Baby Corner

Old 09-19-05, 02:46 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default day 7 bw

hi everyone, i went sunsay fir day 7 blood and they called in afternoon and told me to keep meds as i was and come in fir blood and us on tuesday. i am assuming thats neither good or bad that they did not change anything. do you all agree? when do you think my retrieval will be? i am so excited for morning to see what happens during us. i am happy to say i feel great, the best i have in weeks. except fpr lack of sleep due to puppy. my headaches are gone finally. what should i expect in next few days
diane

Old 09-19-05, 03:46 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

sorry about the spelling mistakes, i had a 3 month old baby squirming in my arm. great part of being a nanny, i get to be around kids and infants every day!

diane

Old 09-19-05, 04:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Diane-Well sounds good, I am guessing they kept you on the same doses as your levels are good. Can't wait to hear about your us tomorrow!! see how many follies you have popping up! Good luck tomorrow. Depending on how you are responding your retrieval should be soon in a week?? It all depends. Like for me, I was not responding well, I had slow starters so I kept running out of stim meds and had to keep reordering because they wanted the follies to mature so I was on longer. I had 4 pop up right away and then 4 late bloomers, he was afraid to wait for the other 4 to catch up so when I went for my retrieval 16 days later I had 4 good eggs. I hope this helped. Everyone is so different in how there body's respond....but I am sure it won't be long now. Glad to hear that you feel great and that the headaches are gone away. Can't wait to hear. Good luck tomorrow!! Go follies, go follies.

p.s. don't worry about the mistakes, they were cute.

Allison

Old 09-19-05, 08:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

That sounds like great news diane, sounds like you levels are fine considering nothing was changed. After the ultrasound they should be able to give you an estimate on when retrieval will be. I am glad you are doing well and things are moving steadily for you, can't wait until you update.

Don't sweat the spelling errors

Old 09-19-05, 08:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Diane, did they give you the numbers? After the u/s, we can match up the b/w numbers with number of follicles and sizes and try to figure it out. My follies grew fast so they had me coming in every other day and then every day. I would stim for 10 days and then have retrieval. It just means they are watching you which is very good. Also not changing your meds is a good sign.

Get used to the lack of sleep. You'll be uncomfortable when pg. Baby will decide that using your bladder as a pillow is nice. You'll plot ways to get even with baby such as eating spicy food. Then once your baby arrives, you'll find ways to sleep while going to the bathroom. The puppy will prepare you. You're going to be a fabulous mother!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools