Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

day 9 bw and us

Reply Post New Topic

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 09-22-05 | 01:04 PM
  • Diane, remember this. It is ALL about you right now. Just do what you feel is right and what you have to do and you'll be fine. My dh parents were here before I went to do my transfer so I ended up being designated drive for a week with a bunch of drunks in the back of a van telling me to go here go there! I starting getting mad and had a break down (sounds like yours) and told them all I had to not be stressed and to back off. You're suppose to be taking it easy and relax so....You tell that dh!! The nurses will help just tell them your concerns. Nurses rock. You are SO lucky your insurance covers IVF. I'd have moved there had I known that. We're going to the poorhouse with this 6million dollar baby (Dr. calls her?? that). Good luck and keep up those smiles. It will be good for your puppy and baby to grow up together.

Leslie
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 09-22-05 | 01:28 PM
  • I ditto what Leslie says. No one knows what you are going thru, unless they have gone thru it before, like us! That medication has got your system out of wack and your emotions. You know you best. Stand tough hang in there you are almost there.