Baby Corner

Old 12-08-04, 11:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

OMG, I am SO hoping the 3 of you are all pregnant...

Sorry, I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and let you have your 2WW in peace, but I can't help it. The #%$*&!@ suspense is killing me!

Last edited by sarehl; 12-08-04 at 11:35 PM.

Old 12-09-04, 12:27 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Maddy are you testing tomorrow??????????
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything crossed down under!

Glinda, i cant believe the U/T said that! here they are not allowed to breathe! If you ask them anything they say you need to ask your Dr as they have gotten in trouble before telling things..........but people like you and me know what we are looking for so dont need to trouble them!

yes Maddy 7 cycles. 6 stims and this FET. 4 cycles this year!
Glinda yup that article sorta lost me, too many variations and numbers.
I figure if the rangers were going to implant today is their last day.
No symptoms to report, wish there were.
Thanks Sarah for checking in on us, what a sweetie. I KNOW Kas is blowing big positives this way, god she must be so frazzled with 4 kidlets now.
CHeck back later.
JB

Old 12-09-04, 07:52 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Maddy, Good luck today!!!! (boy or girl - I hope your dream comes true)

JB, I go to an out of town lab, not my clinic's lab. I've been going to this place for awhile so they know me well. When I started out, my then ob/gyn sent me to a radiology lab for these tests. The techs refused to give me info. Everything had to come from your dr. My tech hands me the film if she thinks I'm questioning (not in a bad way) things. At this point, she knows I can read them myself. She will also turn the monitor in my direction so I can watch when she is probing.

I cringe when I start feeling things during the 2ww. The cycles that I got pg, I felt nothing. Maybe not feeling anything is a good sign!

I have to agree, I think that Sarah is a sweet sweet girl

Old 12-09-04, 03:39 PM
Is now legally Mrs. DP

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Glinda. Of course I'm not feeling very optimistic. I am TRYING to think this is a BFP, but I am just so afraid to get my hopes up. Saw Dr. L today and she was so incredibly sweet. She threw her arms around me and hugged me and then stood with her arm around me for awhile rubbing my belly. I told her, "You're just rubbing fat rolls, Dr. L" and she said, "Yeah, but soon it will be a big fat uterus!". I'm glad everybody around me is so optimistic.

I asked her to call DP with the news. I just can't bear to hear bad news from Dr. L (who said she would personally call DP) or a nurse. I admit it....I'm so scared and waiting for another couple hours is going to be like a freakin' eternity!!! I went and got a new book on real estate to keep my mind off of things for a few hours. I'm gonna go put my pj's on and get in bed. Please, oh PLEASE don't let this be bad news.

Thanks for thinking about me today. I'll post as soon as I hear something.

Old 12-09-04, 09:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Glinda I thought I would day hey because you know what from the old group there was only you jamie and myself left to get pregnant. now jamie is having twins so you knwo what that means that you are next in line so I think that this is going to be your month. You knwo my theory is that anyone that I talk to ends up getting prgenant before me. and trust me everyone I have talked to here gets pregnant.

I will have my fingers crossed for you
LOve you girl
christina
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools