Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments DP and I are mommies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (child mentioned)

DP and I are mommies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (child mentioned)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-06-05, 06:12 AM
Inner Peace=World Peace

Thanked 82 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

That is SO awesome!! Congratulations on your miracle!!!!!

Old 01-13-05, 04:52 PM
Mom to Lauren & Nicholas

Thanked 113 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Maddy,

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was here in 2003 while trying to have baby number 1. I stopped posting in November 2003 when I became a first time mommy to a beautiful baby girl through adoption. I lurked on and off all last year, but didn't post.

I cried tears of joy when I saw your post about becoming a mommy. I am so happy for you and DP. The day that I adopted my baby girl was the happiest day of my life and not one day passes that I am not grateful that this little angel entered my life.

Adoption was the best choice for me after I was unable to become pregnant. I had signed on with an agency while I was trying to conceive and when I got the call that I was matched with a birthmother, my whole world changed in a way that I can't even begin to describe. It has been the most rewarding experience of my life and I love my daughter more than anything in the world. She truly is the love of my life!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop this note to tell you how happy I am for you. What a wonderful way for you and your new family to start off the year.

Best of luck to you, DP, and your new little princess. She's beautiful.

Last edited by ~Jennifer~; 01-13-05 at 05:33 PM.

Old 01-14-05, 02:10 PM
Waiting for that BFP!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh, Maddy,
liteerally have tears rolling down my face - Shaye is just the most gorgeous, precious little thing - I can't believe it happened so quick! What a total miracle, and dream come true!
Many many congratulations you your new family!

Marie xx

Old 01-17-05, 03:01 PM
I love being a mommy!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Maddy,

I posted here back in 2002 when we were going through DI. I quit posting when I got pg naturally with my son who was born in January '04. I lurk around to see how the people who were on the board when I was on here are doing.

I remember following your story and all your trials and tribulations! I am sooo happy for you and DP. You deserve it, mommy!

congrats!

Old 01-27-05, 12:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh Maddy & partner I just read this and sorry it is overdue but congratualations, you are both so deserving! All the best!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools