Baby Corner

Old 12-02-04, 03:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

It's wonderful hearing you sound so happy! I really hope it works out for you this month. Good luck!

Old 12-02-04, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

HOW INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I'm so excited and hopeful for you Maddy! It's got to be so wonderful knowing you have all of those little people for future sibs!

Best of luck for a strong beta on 12/9!

Old 12-02-04, 03:35 PM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Wonderful!!

Old 12-02-04, 04:41 PM
Is now legally Mrs. DP

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks everybody! Just got the last report from the embryologist and they said that actually 2 of those blasts did stop expanding and they consider that "arresting", so we actually only got 6 this time. Wait, ONLY? Let me rephrase that....we got SIX more to freeze!!! So, actualy now we have 13 (and I consider that a VERY lucky #!).

My embryologist was really cute. She said, "Picture the legs on the space shuttle when it's landing. Your blasts are hatching today and what happens is that the lining comes up and over it, so that is what you have to picture!" She's really into the visualization thing. When I mentioned my angels were helping, she said very seriously, "Yes..they will help, too!". She is such a kind and thoughtful woman. Not all scientific like most embryologists probably are. LOL! She said to imagine the space shuttle or even velcro if that helps me to visualize them sticking.

Well, off to visualize and lay back down and let these little one's hatch hatch hatch!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools