Baby Corner

Old 10-10-06, 05:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Post Emotional

I find this frozen cycle to be harder on me than my fresh cycle was. With the fresh cycle I wasn't emotional I just went with it all. But with this frozen cycle I am so emotional, I cry for nothing!!! I thought that because we did a fresh cycle that I would be more at ease with everything but I'm not. I am so unsure about it all. With the last cycle right from the start I had the feeling like nothing could go wrong, and boy was I wrong. With this cycle I just am having a very hard time being optimistic. But DH is optimistic this time where last time he wasn't and really isn't the type to get worked up either way about something.
Yesterday was my first estrogen pill, I am on one pill for the next two days and then switch to two pills and then to three pills. Hey only 16 more days till my transfer, but who is counting.

Old 10-10-06, 11:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I wish you the best.

Isn't it funny how much your mood can change from one cycle to the next? I'm not doing IVF, just IUI with drugs, but the difference from cycle to cycle in how I feel emotionally and physically still confounds me. I can't even phathom the emotional toll it is taking on you. You have my deepest sympathies and highest respect for enduring it. Hang in there, lean on DH's optimism and hopefully this will be your last cycle and end with lots of JOY!

Old 10-12-06, 02:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm so sorry this cycle is hitting you so hard with the emotions

I remember staring out the window to hide the tears in my eyes on so many journeys to-from hospital during our cycle. You have a ton of sympathy from me. Be sure to be nice to yourself.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools