Baby Corner

Old 06-06-05, 06:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Ten weeks! Wow, that's coming up quick. How exciting. Stacy, it sounds like you got top grade embryos from what I'm learning. WAY TO GO! I think we'll all just be pg together this summer. Leslie. PS I found a good way to get through the wait is lots and lots of chocolate.

Old 06-06-05, 08:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Leslie!

Boy do chocolates sound good ! But I'm a diabetic so they're a no no. Instead today I had almost a whole jar of Clausen pickles - believe it or not! Are you doing these PIO shots too? I call it "the devils juice". I don't know which symptom is worse, nausea, insomnia, sore bbs or incessent crying?! But as long as this is all worth it I don't mind. So you put three back in too? My beta test is on 6/14 - only 8 days away AHHHH!!!! Good luck to you!

Old 06-07-05, 09:21 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Stacy. Sorry bout the chocolate. I have kidney issues so can't eat much salt! You don't want to know what I call the PIO shots. I had to do one in the air yesterday coming home. I looked like a contortionist in that little bathroom. I can't do them in my leg, I found out you can't walk for a couple days if you do that. Your symptoms so wonderful. I didn't have anything last time except a weirdly powerful sense of smell. This time all I have is the bbbbbigbbs which make sleeping a little difficult. No crying or nausea.. I find out on the 16th. For some reason the wait isn't as bad this time. Maybe because I'm so happy I have a symptom! Oh, I do have one other little problem but my nurse gave me some Colace so I hope that helps. Yikes! I'm feeling pretty positive for myself and all you gals! Leslie

Old 06-07-05, 01:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Good Luck Stacey and Leslie!

Wow only 10weeks to go Glinda!! That's so exciting!!

Old 06-07-05, 07:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks. Talked to my Dr. today and she's happy about my bb's. BUT not happy because everyone in the house is sick (my in-laws from MI are visiting) she told me to go stay with a friend.

They leave tonight so I think I'll be ok. Only what, 9 more days to go...
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools