Baby Corner

Old 09-28-05, 12:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Fert Report

I had my ER on Monday. They got 11 eggs, icsi'd 10 and 6 fertilized normally. Today RE's office called and my 6 seem to still be going strong. Don't know if I'll be having a 4 or 5 day transfer, and don't care - as long as my little embies hold on. I'm home this week so that's good, just relaxing, and now I'm going to go get my nails and toes done for a little "me time". Hope you guys are all doing well!!

I may not post much, but I'm following all of your stories, ups and downs and praying for each of you to get your bfp. Or for those of you that already got it, a smooth sailing 9 months!!

Old 09-28-05, 12:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Yeah!! 6 is great!! Keep relaxing and have some fun with your time off

Old 09-28-05, 02:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

StacyLynn-6 little embies how wonderful....good luck w/ the transfer either Friday or Saturday, I will be thinking of you. Sounds like relaxing is just what the Dr. ordered, go pamper yourself. I am sure we will hear from you next week! Take care and dream sticky thoughts!! I did the pasta thing the day of the transfer like Glinda said, I did not eat the pineapple but made sure I did have pasta!!! so get that pasta ready!

Old 09-28-05, 07:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Grow embies, grow, 6, that's wonderful. Enjoy yourself, they'll be babies on board soon. Wishing you a successful transfer and a speedy 2wk wait ending in a BFP.

Old 09-28-05, 07:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Stacylynn - sounds great. Do you know how many you're going to put back? When do you go in for transfer? Are you excited?? Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools