Baby Corner

Old 10-23-05, 01:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I don't know about you but I seem to be opposite girl so... For example, I have constipation with this pregnancy so they give me metimucil so what happens? It clogs me up. Go figure. So maybe you're an opposite girl too and all your tots will take.

You and Jess are about the same time. We need some good news around here! Guess we'll all be on the two week wait though. Heehee, it will be fun. Leslie

Old 10-24-05, 08:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Just wanted to wish you

for the 31st!!

Old 10-24-05, 08:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm a FET success story. I actually m/c on the fresh cycle. My embryos were also frozen at the 2PN stage. I cried during my transfer because I was so upset that I only had 5 and 6 celled embryos.

No medically proven advice for you. I did acupuncture the day before the transfer. I drank white wine the evening of transfer. I ate pineapple for a few days after transfer. Everything that could have went wrong....did. I checked into a hotel to relax (out of state clinic). The morning after I got there, the fire alarms went off. I was on the 20th floor and had to walk down stairs. On my list of don'ts from the clinic was don't walk stairs. I walked to a park with my dog and there was a crazed pitbull. The cops showed up with guns drawn. Not very relaxing especially when I'm trying to figure out how to pull/carry my 70 lb Boxer out of harm's way. During my 2ww, I went to my usual coffee shop by work and asked for decaf. They gave me hazelnut coffee. I'm allergic to nuts. My stomach went topsy turvy. I had to pop benedryl to calm my system.

Even with so many things going wrong and the embryos looking not great, it worked. I now have 11 week old miracles

Old 10-24-05, 05:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I loved your story Glinda....same type of thing with me. When I finally stopped walking on egg shells, I got pg. I did not do the bedrest thing after the transfer (as a matter of fact, my dh and I stopped at the outlet mall and went shopping on the way home from transfer). My doc. clinic doesn't even make you lie on the table after...I got up immediately and went to the bathroom. I figure what the heck...I was cautious the first time and it didn't work, I'm going to try something different

Old 10-24-05, 05:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I double posted somehow...

Last edited by bonnie; 10-24-05 at 05:34 PM.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools