Baby Corner

Old 10-24-05, 05:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I love love love to hear these stories!! My FET will be 11/23 or 25....Best of luck Jess! I was going to say try to relax, but if you work like Glinda-maybe I should say seek stress

As for me I'm
sticking to Valium the day of the transfer

Old 10-25-05, 08:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

That is exciting news, Jess! I have a good friend who has a beautiful 2 year old who she calls her precious popsicle. Her first son was from a fresh icsi cycle and her second son was an FET from the same fresh cycle.
I am about to start my "test" cycle (standard protocol for my RE - they monitor me for one month before I do my FET to determine if I will be better suited for a medicated or natural FET cycle) so I am about 6 weeks behind you. My thoughts and best wishes are with you.

Old 10-26-05, 03:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Rhonda-If they decide to do a natural cycle, does that mean no meds at all?? This isn't even an option in my clinic-or maybe just not for me...anyway-how do they decide??

Old 10-28-05, 06:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Yes, if they determine that my natural cycle is okay (they test cervical cells several days after ovulation to ensure that they are consistent with the timing of my cycle), then there will be no meds for the FET, although he will probably give me progeterone tablets for the 2ww. That seems to be the preferred route for my RE unless meds are necessary.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools