Baby Corner

Old 11-09-05, 10:04 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Bonnie, just try to be encouraged by all the FET success stories on this board, and think about how your body will be less stressed from not needing to do a retrieval. If you think about it, excitement is in itself a kind af stress, and maybe your lack of expectations will work in your favor. I'm rooting for you. We need some turkeys in our ovens!!!

Julie

Old 11-09-05, 07:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

You girls are the greatest!

I don't know where I'd be without your encouragement...my DH is as bad or worse that I have been...this process can be really hard on relationships....he said the other day that he wishes I would just come home and surprise him with "we're having a baby" rather than having it so planned out!!! Well duh!!!! Wouldn't we all love that???

He actually appologized later, but I understood better that he was/is as frustrated as I...thanks again for all your support

P.S They changed my date to 12/2...Doc is on vacation 11/25. Strange that they can push it a whole week without worrying. I've decided to tell my family that we aren't doing anything until next month (which is true really). That way we can go through the roller coaster ride without daily family calls!

Last edited by bonnie; 11-09-05 at 07:15 PM.

Old 11-10-05, 11:03 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Bonnie,

I just wanted to wish you luck on your FET. I too have a hard time staying positive sometimes.
But there are a lot of FET success stories here, that helped me feel more hopeful.

All the best! I'll be rooting for ya!

Old 11-12-05, 08:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Congrats on passing your exam Bonnie!
Good luck with the fet - sending you lots of +ive vibes - keep eating the chocolate till witch goes and be kind to to yourself as the others already said we're all here rooting for you and we all understand how you're feeling right now

Old 11-12-05, 11:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you. Hope the hormones aren't too bad!! Hang in there Sweetie!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools