Baby Corner

Old 08-26-05, 02:44 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hi Missy, there is a great restaurant in Waltham called the Chateau. It has a little bit of everything but mostly Italian. My hubby is a prime rib lover and they have great seafood too. Let me know where you end up. My mother grew up in Waltham so I have heard a lot of stories about it. How are the little peanuts in you? Are you able to eat even or too sick?
My sister is having twin girls threw IVF. that means she will have 3 girls under the age of 2. God bless her. are you going to find out sex? If and when i get preg i am so gonna find out. Its been enough of a surprise to when i will get preg. I am doing the long cycle and have only been on the pill for almost 2 weeks. I am a hormonal mess, I think my hubby may move out once the shots come! He has new nicknames for me! Were you very hormonal threw your cycle? I am a mess and I get a migraine around 230 every day. the nurse said its from the pill, imagine what all the other stuff is gonna do to me. Did you say you were from MAine? I have a sister who lives in Saco. Are you near there? Well hope you have fun and are feeling good, let me know where you end up
Diane

Old 08-26-05, 07:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Diane...1st let me reassure you that the birth control pills are the worse. They made me act and feel much worse than any of the other injections did. So, hopefully this will be the hard part for you as well

I'll be sure to let you know where we end up going. My dh loves to go out to eat, so I'm sure we will do something fun. I am eating, just not red meat. I just can't seem to get it down (and usually I love it). I'm sure where-ever we end up they will have a nice past dish for me to eat. I do live in Maine...I live in Yarmouth (about 35-40 from Saco). Do you actually live in boston, or one of the neighboring towns? I have to tell you guys that I went shopping for maternity clothes today and it was totally depressing. I am at the in-between stage where none of my old clothes fit but I also don't really fit in maternity clothes either. I look like Shamu

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I can't wait to get a huge belly so people will know I'm pregnant and not just packing on the weight

Well, have a good weekend everyone. Missy

Old 08-26-05, 11:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Diane. The pills are bad. I got awful headaches when I started the Lupron though. Didn't really turn nice until I stopped the hormone injections and still it's iffy. It's hard to be pg! I feel like a PIG too Missy! I don't even care, I wear the maternity stuff even though I'm always pulling the pants up. So I went the the Dr. today for my post op and he said I shouldn't be worrying about exercise or how much I gain. He doesn't care but wants me to chill! When did you ever hear those words in your life? Anyway, the baby had it's legs apart and was kind of laying on it's back and although he wouldn't make the call the nurse said "GIRL"! We didn't seeing anything hanging out so.... it's unofficial though. I don't go again for two weeks so maybe I'll get an official then. Everyone have a good weekend. Good luck jjello! Leslie

Old 08-27-05, 11:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Oh my gosh Leslie...that's so cool that you (maybe) found out. A little girl!! I have a gut feeling that both of mine are girls

If it is in fact a girl, what's her name going to be ? I'm glad you posted because I hadn't heard from you in a few days and I was worried

Are you still in any pain? I would be so happy if my doc told me to chill

Are you 15 weeks? I agree with you that being pg is hard. I always thought that it would be a piece of cake. I thought people were being wimpy when they complained about how uncomfortable or sick they were when pg. I'll tell you, I have a whole new respect

I try not to voice my complaints to any of my friends and family because I am just so grateful to finally be pg, but I'm glad I have you guys

Old 08-27-05, 12:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Missy, I KNOW! Yesterday my Dr. also told me that we're going to have a vaginal birth, if we can. Well that just opened up a WHOLE new world for me. I know it's better for the baby but....now I got to start and think about all that pain. OUCH! I'm 15 weeks tomorrow. DH left for the weekend without me because Dr. told us no heavy stuff. Sniff sniff. I'm stuck with TV and the pool. I want to go hiking! Oh well. I'm grateful too but it's not a big of piece of cake as I thought. Leslie
PS I'm in a bit of a funk. My girlfriend's five week old baby died Wednesday night. Not sure why but we think SIDS.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools