Baby Corner

Old 11-21-05, 12:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie- I haven't been on the computer all weekend, but I'm glad that the food crisis is being handled! Your DH sounds like a good man. Food is so important I can't beilieve our hospitals are so behind the 8-ball on this...crazy making! Having some control will make you feel so much better. Hang in there-like you said-at least you are pregnant- I for one would switch places with you in a heart beat- not to take anything away from your struggle-it really sounds like the pits.

Missy-let your mom shop! How nice that she is around to help out

With twins do they sleep in the same crib or do you get two???

Celia-love the pic! I heard the same thing about washing constantly! My friend just told me to make sure that all of the clothes are zip up and don't need to go over the head...she said she is dressing and undressing her little man about five times a day-Ha!

Old 11-21-05, 01:10 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

hi leslie, i have not been on computer for few days and just saw what your going through now. you poor thing, yuou have been threw so much. just think of the final outcome, your beautiful girl. and remeber what glinda said, its nothing you did wrong. pleasde i have been craving and eatindg salads with feta all weeh, then the women i work for tpld me you are not suppoesd to eat feta. i felt awful, like i failed already., how am i supposed to know, i have not even been to doctor yet. oh and to boot, my dh told me his dad was moving into our spare room fir a few months to get back on his feet after his 5th divorce. did i mention i have nicknamed him by pervert father in law. and my dh works nights so i am gonna be alone with the perv. yeah does that sound like how i want to spend my 2nd trimester. i am livid at dh right now. how that makes you feel better. keep smiling, we all love your positive attitude, so do not change now.

celia, your daughter is gorgeous

diane

Old 11-21-05, 04:26 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie-
Sorry again to hear that things are not so good for you....I know you hate it in there. At least your dh is trying to get some better food choices for you. Cry all you want, I know that makes me feel better. I think about you all the time and just know how strong you are to go thru all of this. You have got to be blessed with an easy delivery and a happy baby!!! You deserve something to be easy. Missy sorry to hear about the swelling and all....let us know if you get bedrest. Other than that I hope you are feeling fine. Celia...love the picture of your angel, she is really, really cute, and the fact that she does have her eyes open!! hehehe very cute. Diane sorry to hear about the perv moving in w/ you...when is your drs. appt??? soon? hopefully you will get to hear the heartbeat, that will make you happy.
Well everyone take care.

Old 11-21-05, 06:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Diane! I've only heard it was cheese with active cultures in it like blue cheese and camembert NOT FETA! Also! What is dh thinking bringing someone in your house that makes you uncomfortable? That should be out of the question after all you've gone through to get pg. DUH! Allison, thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate all the well wishing I can get. I'm doing really good, NEVER tested high for blood sugar once since they started poking my fingers so I called dear DR. and told him to get his butt down here and woop these stupid nurses for me. All my friends and dh are working together to make sure I'm being fed right. Thank god for my friends and DH!! How are you feeling Alison?? Leslie

Old 11-21-05, 10:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie you crack me up!!!

What did your dr. say about your blood sugar being normal? I'm already diabetic so I won't have to worry about gb, but I don't know how they determine that you are. Anyway, I guess they're the bosses.

The refrigerator is an excellent idea! Hope dh can bring you stuff you like. I can't imagine eating all that hospital food, I really feel for you. And I admire your strength under such stressful circumstances. You're going to be a really good mommy.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools