Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Glinda or any member of the sibling registry

Glinda or any member of the sibling registry

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-16-07, 11:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Glinda or any member of the sibling registry

Hi all - was just wondering if anyone who belongs to the donor sibling registry would mind posting a message over there for me. Baby #2 will be here on June 1st and our family is complete! I have 3 units of ICI ready donor # 0493 from Fairfax left. I just got the storage bill and don't need to store them anymore but hate to destroy them because there are none left on the website that are available. If anyone on that site is interested and would post an email or phone number for them I will contact them. I'm calling fairfax today too.

Thanks!!!!!

Update - Just as I thought - talked to Fairfax and they can't take them or contact anyone on the wait list since the vials have left their facility. They went from Fairfax directly to my RE's office where they are being stored. I hate to destroy them if someone is wanting a sibling!

Last edited by TNBabyRN; 05-16-07 at 01:12 PM.

Old 05-16-07, 01:10 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hope you can find someone to help you. I agree that it's a shame to destroy the samples when there has to be someone out there who would love to have them!

Old 05-18-07, 04:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I didn't renew my membership on dsr. A bunch of us who used the same donor hooked up on dsr. We now have our own yahoo board.

I did check the listing for your donor. There are no current requests seeking vials. My suggestion is to contact the owner, Wendy, of dsr. Maybe she can contact the other parents who used the same donor to see if they are interested.

Old 06-15-07, 11:09 AM
Lauren & Alexander's Mom

Thanked 20 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I have a membership to the DSR. I'll look on there for you and see if anyone is looking for vials.

Old 01-07-08, 02:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Sharing Vials

you can also post for free on the Donor Offspring Health website. You never know whether people are perusing there for vials. You can update health information after the baby is born! Donor Offspring Health dot com.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools