Baby Corner

Old 11-07-05, 01:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Pee sticks are sooo evil!!!! I did several...on the day of my blood test it showed negative and an hour later it was positive...I didn't know what to think, but of course my hopes were raised and then I got the BFN....don't do them. They are a waste of money and emotions!!! Save your money for cute little outfits when you get a reliable BFP!!!

Old 11-07-05, 03:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Mary Ellen I'm wishing you lots of luck this Friday! How are you feeling?

Julie

Old 11-07-05, 08:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Listen to the ladies...no evil pee sticks! I know friday seems like forever away, but it will go by fast. You have such a great attitude about this cycle, don't torture yourself with home testing...they are so unreliable. The boobs are a really good sign. Lots of ladies on here got the boob thing during the 2ww. I'll keep my fingers crossed, sounds like a bfp to me

Missy

Old 11-09-05, 02:43 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

You have all convinced me NOT TO DO THE HPT. I have made it this far so I think I can hold off for 2 more days.

Still trying to maintain positive attitude but the last day or so it's been a little difficult. I am soooo bloated, and my boobs are still huge so I guess that's good. What about the bloated thing? anyone out there get real bloated before a BFP?

I am irritable off and on as well. I have had a couple hot flashes as well. I had a a lot of hot flashes before a bfn so that is making me a little concerned.
I have no clue if they are all related to a period coming up or if they are all good signs. Oh well I guess I will know in a couple of days. At least if it is a BFN I know I did everything I could to make it a positve 2 ww and I have been resting and eating well. (except for the halloween candy) hehe.
I have the next 3 days off so I will be taking it easy. My dh has Friday off as well so we will find out together which is good.
Today is a rainy dreary day here in Ontario.
How about you guys?

Old 11-09-05, 05:26 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Mary-Ellen
I have been thinking about you, only 2 more days!!! I know you have mixed emotions right now, but like the positive attitude. Good luck, can't wait to hear that BFP! Glad that you and DH will be home together. Bloating could be from the Progesterone, you are on that right? and the boob thing is a good sign! I did not have anything so I was just sure it didn't work for me...when everyone else had the big boob thing going on I think everyone is different. Not sure about the hot flashes, any cramping or spotting?
Well at least you have the day off w/ all the rain and all, it is Sunny and 85 degrees here in FL today, yuck! it is suppose to be winter!!! But I like the warmth but also like the rainy days too, God knows we have had our share this year.
Well take care, continue to rest up and keep us posted.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools