Baby Corner

Old 02-10-18, 01:38 AM
Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1600%
Default height of scarceness!!

hello ladies!!! I have joined this forum and want to keep my mind update with your conversation. So, ladies, my question is about my first-time fertility test. As I always afraid of this moment since my young age. When I was single I usually thought that after marriage if I will unable to give a baby to my in-laws then how they will act? If my pregnancy will not as normal as another woman has then what happened to me? After my pregnancy I ill able to develop my interest to increase my family size? All these questions that I think every woman is afraid of it hit me like a hammer. Now I am married and missed my periods. I am sitting in my car for going to the hospital. You can check my level of sacredness that I am not doing my test at home. Just because of a question mark what will happen? So my heartbeat is not normal as I am going for a war. So people what you suggest about it? If my fears and questions that I ever thing proves to be right then what happens to me? How should I drive my car towards hospital because once I go out on the runway and turn my car from the main gate of clinic just of my mind was hitting me with those questions continuously? Need help!!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools