Baby Corner

Old 10-06-05, 02:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Good luck MaryEllen. I'm a strong believer in frozen babies!! Oct. 5th is a good day (dh birthday). Keep us posted. I'm so glad I haven't had that "lady" in sooo long. Hope I don't really ever have to see her again. Where is your clinic?? Leslie

Old 10-06-05, 11:21 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hi ladies, thanks so much for the positive vibes and wonderful messages of encouragement, they mean so much to me.

I am happy to hear that there are a lot of FET success stories, that gives me some more hope.

Leslie, I go to the Markham Fertility Clinic in Ontario, I really like it, everyone is very nice and I like my Dr as well.
He is well known in the area for being very good at what he does.

Bonnie, we are taking a bit of a risk with transferring 2 embryos as I have limited space in my Bicornuate uterus. Because of a high risk for mc with a bicornuate ut. my doc does not want me to get pg with twins. If I did get pg with twins I would probably loose them both he said. It's a big risk.
We have tried 1 fresh embryo (5 day blast- excellent grading) and 1 frozen (5 day blast- very good grading) Because they didn't work we are trying 2 this time (both are of good quality)
And if they fail we will have a lone ranger to transfer maybe next January. I just hope I don't get that far.

I can tell already I am going to enjoy posting here

Thanks again everyone for the support and warm welcome.
Take care
Mary-Ellen

Old 10-07-05, 10:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Wow Mary-Ellen what is a Bicornuate Uterus? is is smaller than normal is that why you could not carry 2? Well you will be in my thoughts and prayers any idea on a date yet? I have Faith that it will work this time for you. You have been thru alot and you deserve this. Please take care and yes this site is wonderful. Keep in touch and Good Luck.
Allison

Old 10-07-05, 01:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hi Mary-Ellen,

Guess I also joined while you were out sunbathing, LOL. I'm still waiting to cycle - thought I was out of the game there for a while but it looks like things will be moving ahead soon. This board has been great for me too - it makes me feel much less alone in this whole endeavor! I wish you lots of luck on your transfer.

By the way, I have a question you might be able to answer, but I'll post it in a new thread...

Julie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools