Baby Corner

Old 02-11-09, 11:54 AM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Default Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have been absent on here. I have been on bed rest and feeling so ugggg!!! Anyways, I am back amongst the living. I am so happy that everyone is doing really well.

I think my mom updated everyone pretty good. It was nice having her here because 1) she is my mom and 2) she is a nurse. So if I had any worries she was here. She took really good care of me and also gave me my shots. I much rather have her give them than me. However, i am back to giving them myself. She had to leave this morning

. My husband tried to give me a shot once and it was a disaster.

I am just in this two week wait now. I am doing pretty good in it. I don't feel like I am going too crazy yet, but it could be because I have been busy.

I can not wait to here from you Ibentow. I wanted to know how everything went

Old 02-12-09, 02:30 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 18.33%

Glad you're up and about now hon! Was worried about you!

You are officially PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise), so take it easy, no lifting, no hot baths, no stress!!

Sending you much love and hugs

Thank you Tracey and Neil!
pearlgirlulm (02-12-09)

Old 02-12-09, 02:37 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Glad to hear you are feeling better and not going too crazy- yet, lol. So EXCITED for you!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
pearlgirlulm (02-12-09)

Old 02-12-09, 03:21 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 43.33%

Take it easy for the next two weeks, cant wait to hear your news.
Thank you Keepers!
pearlgirlulm (02-12-09)

Old 02-13-09, 02:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

hi amanda!

how long were you on bedrest for? i had my transfer on tuesday (2/10) and i only had 2 embryos to transfer. all the others did not divide, so they were 'no good' and i had nothing to freeze. the doctor said we have a 50/50 chance of getting pregnant. i'm pretty nervous because both the doc and i were hoping for more eggs and if we had to do it again, i was not looking forward to the shots again.

are you back to work? my doc recommends staying home until the pregnancy test, which for me is the mon (2/23), but i am planning to go back to work, at least 4 hrs a day, starting tues. that just means i'll be working for 4 days next week, then the pregnancy test. when is yours??

how do you feel? any different, like you're pregnant? i've been home on bedrest just watching the discovery science channel about pregnant women and watching them go through delivery. so i'm sooo hoping this works!

my doc only told me to take progesterone vaginal suppositories and vivelle estrogen patches. also, baby aspirin everyday. what are you doing now?

i think i'm more scared/nervous to find out the pregnancy results in two weeks b/c i'm afraid it'll be negative. so i think i'm kinda enjoying this time b/c of the 'possibility' of me being pregnant. sounds silly, i know. my husband wakes up in the middle of the night really happy, thinking he's going to be a father soon! he's the total opposite of me, i'm pessimistic and he's too optimistic.

hope to hear from you soon!
lucy
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools