Baby Corner

Old 02-13-09, 01:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh yeah! I finally know your name. I love the name lucy.

Anyways, I had no more to freeze either. So this is it for us. I do not feel in different. In fact yesterday, I broke down crying because I just feel that I am not pregnant. I was in a really bad mood yesterday...so I immediately thought great I am PMSing. I have also been having cramps on and off. So I totally lost it and started crying.

I am back at work. I went back to work after the four days of bed rest. I think it was goo and bad. Work keeps me distracted but I think it would have been better to stay at home and relax.

I am taking progestrone shots once a day. I am also on a estrogen patch and baby asprin. I am also taking prenatal, folic acid, metformin (because of I have PCOS) and synthroid.

my pregnancy test is 2/17. It is a blood test. I go at 9:30 in the morning and I will get the results that afternoon. No one knows that I will be taking my test that day including my husband. They all think it is 2/20 on Friday. So if I am pregnant I get to suprise everyone.

I am so glad to hear from you. I have thinking about you and I am really crossing my fingers that we both get to go to the DD boards for October!

Old 02-13-09, 01:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh I forgot. My best friend got on to me for saying that I feel that I am not pregnant. She says that being negative.

So to please her, I totally think that I am pregnant. LOL!!

Old 02-13-09, 06:22 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

You are both pregnant until proven otherwise!!! PMA PMA!!! This is YOUR BEST chance of getting pregnant!!

Lucy - (Love it that we finally know your real name!) A 50% chance of this working is GREAT odds!! For a couple with no fertility issues like ourselves their chances of getting pregnant are only about 20% each month!! So these are the best odds!!

No more beating yourself up about not having any frosties, 2 embryo's is all I had...! And no more being negative about this working ok!!!!!!

Amanda - Cramping is NOT a bad sign!! I cramped on and off from ET until I was about 10 weeks pregnant! Cramping is far from being a bad sign!! Remember you have 4 embryo's inside you, and your body's been through a lot in the last couple of months, emotionally and physically.

NOW!! Both of you rest, keep drinking lots of water and eat healthy food, keep up with your folic acid. When you are working take things very easy, avoid stress, rest whenever you're not working, protect your investment, delegate household tasks, prepare your other halves for when the baby arrives when they'll have to do their share of the housework!!!!

I have your OTD dates in my diary, although I'll have to wait until the following day to check in on you as I'm so many hours ahead (bummer!!!) Remember I am with you both every single step of the way!! PM me with any queries, no matter how silly.

Old 02-13-09, 10:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I love the fact that you always look out for us Tracey!! It is exactly what I need. Thanks for telling me about the cramping. I just thought for sure it is a bad sign.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools