Baby Corner

Old 02-01-05, 10:25 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well they got 10 eggs from me this morning, not sure what happened to the other 5 follies - empty I guess, couldn't see the monitor

and was well spaced anyway. Defo something I'll demand an anaesthetic for in future. All I remember is her telling me to keep still and the occasional Egg! announcment from through the hatch. My bp went to below my boots (normal reaction to the sedation meds for me) so was kept in for a good while after, but now home with dh and putting feet up and

really hard that we get a good fertilisation rate when they call tomorrow. V.glad this means they're no longer threatening me with IM jabs for weeks.
Celia

Old 02-01-05, 02:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

10 is a good number.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, that all of them fertilize now.
I hope you'll feel better tomorrow, and recover quickly from ER. Keep us updated on the progress.

Old 02-02-05, 08:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Slowly recovering from ER - dh has a cold today, but is taking good care of me anyways.
He took the call from the hospital this morning, of the 10 eggs, 3 for some reason weren't viable for Icsi (dh didn't ask why

)
7 were icsi'd.
Of those 7, 4 are now at 2pn.
We're praying so, so very hard that they divide well overnight.
We're back at the hospital at 12 tomorrow to find out how they've done overnight and hopefully have ET.

Old 02-02-05, 09:17 AM
Community Member

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Celia, I bet you had one restless night.
I hope everything goes well for you today. And the embies keep deviding.
Let us know how your ET goes today. And remember it only takes one, to get PG.
Good luck.

Old 02-04-05, 06:10 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default I'm in the 2ww wait!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools