Baby Corner

Old 05-15-05, 12:12 PM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%
Default Here We Go Again

Still no AF. The RE told me not to call her if it was late; all she would do is take a pregnancy test.

I wonder if this is Heavenly Father's way of telling me that I should not have another child. If that is true, then why do I feel like my family is still incomplete?

I know that I should just be patient and wait. Patience has never been one of my strong points - I am too action-oriented. The other option is that AF is waiting for Memorial Day weekend to show up, when I will have a house full of relatives and be busy every day and unable to go in for monitoring.

Oh well, at least the weather is nice. We are going for a hike - activity has helped before!

Old 05-15-05, 12:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

If AF is not here by Memorial Day weekend, my recommendation is to break out new white underwear and white pants. That usually does the trick, especially if you are out in public with no bathroom in sight

I'm not sure what your options are with REs. I would think being in California there would be several you could select from. I really don't like her attitude with regards to telling you not to call. Shouldn't she be looking into why your cycles are so screwy? My 2 cents.

Old 05-15-05, 02:26 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I would be ticked too...I always had Provera here on hand if need be so could induce AF easily. Really hoping things get back on track for you soon!

Old 05-17-05, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

IA - time to look into WHY your cycles aren't cooperating. I don't think for a second that you should read more into this (wondering if you're not supposed to have more children) because if your heart longs for more, there's more out there for you! After losing Spencer at 15 days and Mariah at 13 hours, I would've been prime to think that, but my heart knew there were children that were yet meant to be a part of our family and I trudged on. Now with Milo, Jacob and Mia my family is complete. Stick with it, girlfriend! Time to ask the doctors some questions and get some answers.

Old 05-18-05, 01:51 AM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Well I thought that AF may be finally showing - I was getting off and on "streaking' (more than spotting), and even cramps since Sunday. I saw the RE today and she did an u/s to see what my lining looked like - it was at 15

: She told me that when AF does come for real it will be VERY heavy. She told me to call her if it is not here in two months.

Moy, you can believe that I will be using your "assistance" WAY before then! I am going to hang in there a little longer and see what happens, since I swear something is going. The toilet paper is stained just about every time (sorry if TMI).

As for what is causing all of this, they cyst was still visible on the u/s. The RE said that the MRI showed that it was paraovarian - not on the ovary, and she said that the MRI saved me from surgery. I think at this point I'd rather have the lap and get rid of the %R)&GP* cyst.

Thanks for all the support - I feel like a broken record on this.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools