Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hey Bonnie

Reply Post New Topic

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-27-05 | 01:30 PM
  • How did your transfer go? I'm thinking about ya! Leslie
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 10-27-05 | 07:06 PM
  • Thanks Leslie! I'm not doing my FET until 11/26...I have my big exam on 11/3 and want to get that over with first...I'm living on Kava Kava if that gives you any idea of my stress level

Strange that in a profession that is supposed to promote wellness they would put os through hell!

Thanks for your thoughts!

Quote de lkeim
    How did your transfer go? I'm thinking about ya! Leslie
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-27-05 | 08:33 PM
  • I wonder why I thought it was the 23rd or 25th. Am I'm missing someone? Well how exciting then a turkeysicle. So are you doing natural or with meds? You'll be stunned how fast it goes. Yea!! Leslie
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 10-31-05 | 01:29 PM
  • You know, they havent' given me a choice (natural/meds) so I am going with meds...They ordered all of my stuff last week. I guess this cycle I'll be using the vagina pills--eeek!

How are you feeling? Learned any new languages yet???
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-31-05 | 02:19 PM
  • Vagina mints are way better than the shots! Just messy. You'll get used to them. I'm doing good. One nurse is Japanese and one is Mexican so I get some of both. It's good because Spanish and Japanese are the two that I know and it's good to practice. I've been here four weeks now and I'm itching to get out. Oh well, it will be a while. Leslie