Baby Corner

Old 08-17-05, 09:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Leslie... the ultrasound was amazing! I can't believe how much my little cashews have grown in just 2 weeks. They actually look like little people

They now have arms and legs and were wiggling all over the place. I heard the heart beats for the 1st time also. The heart beats are very fast (the doc. says they are perfectly normal). They are 182 and 174. They say right now is when their heart beats will be the fastest. Hey and guess what.....I am off the progesterone...YEAH! I go back in 3 weeks for a downs syndrome test and ultrasound. Good luck with the cerclage tomorrow (how long does it take?). Hope they don't make a mistake and sew anything else closed

. Missy

Old 08-18-05, 01:26 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Missy, my husband is feeling the same way. My little bean was sucking it's thumb today! It was so cute. My husband sucked his thumb until he was about five. Guess it runs in the family. You are SO lucky to get off the fat shots. I've been off since my executive decision last week. I'll let you know how the sewing class goes. Congrats Missy, it's really going to happen for us!!! Leslie

Old 08-19-05, 09:06 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Leslie and Missy,

Just wanted to tell you that I love hearing you guys talk about your pregnancies - I'm so happy for you and it makes me feel like it could (will???) actually happen to me! More more more please! :-)

Best wishes,
jjello

BTW, good luck with the cerclage.

Old 08-19-05, 09:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

jjello....thanks.I feel bad sometimes being on this website and talking about being pg., but I stay on because I KNOW what you are going through because I just went through it. As most everyone on this board, I have gone through every test, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, year of iui's, and a failed ivf, so I never thought it would happen for us. So let me tell you......you WILL have a baby! Just be positive and try to relax (I think that made all the difference with me). Thanks again for your kind words and as long as Leslie wants to stick around, I would love to

Missy

Old 08-19-05, 01:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Are you kidding? I get worried about you if I don't hear once in awhile! I also go to my due date board which is fun. We measure our bellies every tuesday with toilet paper. I have 10 squares. My surgery went well. My Dr. was very happy. I just feel crampy and sore from the anethesia. I'm laying on the couch watching bad 5 day rentals all weekend (Pacifier, kung fu something or other) you get the picture. My bean is stuck in there for good now! PS It kind of hurts.

Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools