Baby Corner

Old 08-19-05, 04:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I know what you mean about worrying......I feel the same about you

I have been on 4 times today hoping to see a post from you about your cerclage, I'm glad you are home and o.k. Sorry you aren't feeling so well...it's probably the crappy movies that are making it worse

(I thought you had better taste than kung fu)!!!! What's the other board you go to? Maybe someday I'll venture over and see what it's about. I like the people and the safety of this board though

Besides, it's exciting to see when people announce they are pg.....I get excited too. Well, I'm on vacation next week so I will be bored silly. I'll probably post 10 times a day to keep myself occupied. My dh is not on vacation...just me and the dogs

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Take it easy Leslie and keep that bean safe

Missy

Old 08-20-05, 01:30 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Missy. The other board is called Pregnancy Talk then you go to the month you're due. You might find women that have left this board and are now PG. I like checking in on everyone here though too. PS My movie taste is strictly dictated by my location! I've seen Alien 5 times in the last month.

Just kidding. I get bored when I just stay at home too. You just rest, you're carry a whole gaggle of kids!!! Leslie

Old 08-20-05, 02:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Just posting a link for you

(I'm down in October but like to drop in on the others too sometimes )

There are heaps of other boards too - you can browse about them from here :

Hth

Old 08-21-05, 10:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks you guys....I'm on vacation this week so maybe I'll pop over to check it out. Leslie, do you go on the "due in feb. board"? My due date is March 23 but my doc. told me to plan on end of feb. or 1st week in march because twins are almost always 3-4 weeks early. Just thought I'd tell you too that I am 10 toilet paper squares

What were you when you started counting the squares? I always thought Maine was slow getting new movie releases....You must be really in the boone docks

I will say though that Aliens is a much better choice (one of my favorites). Missy

Old 08-21-05, 01:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I just started the squares last Tuesday. Just go on due in Feb. board then! Either month is good for you, Aquarius or Pieces, both excellent signs. I think my pain meds wore off because HOLY COW! Not good having this much pain with none of the fun.

So, I'm just going to hang out at home today and plan the baby room with dh. I want to do cowboy if it's a boy and I guess barnyard (girly barnyard) if it's a girl. I think we should be able to find out Friday.

I hope. I WANT TO KNOW!!! Take it easy big girl (10 squares...!) Just kidding. You're going to get huge though. My nurse said the PIO make you fat. Oh, thanks. Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools