Baby Corner

Old 07-03-05, 07:58 PM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Great Missy, Good luck to you. My transfer should be Friday July 7th. When is your Beta?

Old 07-03-05, 09:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hello and Welcome,
Wishing you the best on your cycle. Take care of yourself, fingers crossed for a great retrieval and transfer.
By the way, your daughter Annie is beautiful.

Old 07-03-05, 10:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Ellen my Beta is on the 14th, so we will have a week of torture together

. I hope your transfer goes really well. I can't believe how many eggs you've got cooking (you said 20 right?) We only got 8 from our cycly and only 3 went on to fertilize. You should have plenty to put on ice for later use if you need them

Good luck...can't wait to hear how it goes. Missy

Old 07-04-05, 12:16 AM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Missy, I hope they get at least 20 eggs but I really don't think they will. I'm excited to see what size and how many larger ones are there tomorrow. I would be beyond excited if we had enough to freeze a few too, that would be great. I'm ready for the torture of the 2 ww. I just want this to be over already. KWIM?

AM, Thank you again for suggesting that I check out this board. I can see that I will get lots of support and encouragement here.

tichette, thank you so much for the nice compliment on my dd. She's a great kid and I can't wait to create another one!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools