Baby Corner

Old 09-13-05, 03:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

That's great Allison. 156 is awesome. Way to go!! I was wondering since I didn't see a post yesterday. I knew with those awesome follies you'd get a BFP for sure!! Now you'll just have to find out how many you got in there!

Leslie

Old 09-13-05, 03:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Leslie...I think that number was better than my last attempt...so I am hoping for doubling or close to tomorrow! I found out later and then I told DH and then I just did not get on the computer so I thought I would post first thing this morning. Thanks again for the support, can't wait to see how many we have. So 156 is good for a fresh cycle huh? I have no idea what the numbers really mean or where they should be...I was just happy to hear Positive.

Old 09-13-05, 03:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Fabulous Beta!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-05, 03:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Glinda, so you think that is a good number? I really appreciate that. I just don't know, you are so knowledgable, I was just hoping someone could put my mind at ease, since nothing in this whole process is easy, right! And the worrying doesn't stop it is so overwhelming at times. I will let you know tomorrow what they say. Hope those little miracles of yours are doing well! I am truly happy for you.

Old 09-13-05, 05:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Allison, I'm a little confused. I went back through your posts to find out when you transferred so I would have a better idea about your beta number. You wrote that retrieval was on September 2nd. When was your transfer? Your beta seems to have been done so early.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools