Baby Corner

Old 09-13-05, 10:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Allison congratualtions!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you - what a day!

Old 09-14-05, 01:03 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Allison my first beta was 667 on day 14 then 1400 or something like that 72 hours later so we were sooo sure there were twins, but nope, just one perfect angel. My Dr. told me normal is 75-100 so yours is GREAT! They have no idea why mine was so high but we were pretty disappointed we didn't have two. I'm actually pretty glad now after much thought. I'm pretty much on house arrest because anywhere I might go in Alaska is too far from the hospital (I have a cerclage which is a stitch in my cervix to hold it closed) so think they would of probably put me on bed rest if it was twins. Good luck tomorrow. You'll do great! Just wait till you get the u/s. It will be the happiest day ever!!

Leslie

Old 09-14-05, 08:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you again ladies. When I went for the blood draw this morning the nurse goes wow 156 that is great! So that was good to hear. I really appreciate all the adivce and well wishes. Glinda you really help me ALOT yesterday, I can't thanks you enough for that. Missy, they put in 3 embies. All were 8 celled and the grades were 2, 3 and 4. So I am hoping and praying today will be good news at least 250. Thanks JJello for the well wishes and Leslie I know I thought you were having twins too! with numbers like that. I think that is why I got scared seeing your and Missy's numbers I did not know where I stood. The nurse told me today that they will call me around 2-4pm and let me know and if all is good they will set me up for the u/s!!! I am sure that will be the happiest day of my life, I can't wait to find out today. The words Thank You are not enough to express my gratitude to you ladies. I am sooooo glad I found this board and decided to post, it has helped alot...because people that don't have to do IVF just don't know how hard it is on your life, emotions, everything, it is all consuming.

Old 09-14-05, 08:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Good luck Missy today w/ the Downs Ultrasound, let us know how it goes, I am sure that those angels are just perfect. Good news all around this afternoon!

Old 09-14-05, 01:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Woohoo! I get in such a good mood reading these posts because so much good is happening all around for us girls. I LOVE the positive attitudes. It makes life so smiley.

Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools