Baby Corner

Old 07-10-05, 06:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile

Hello and Welcome,

I will be cycling in August also, I'm getting pretty excited now. Wishing you the best, can't wait to get to know you.

Old 07-10-05, 07:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you! I am getting excited, too. I've been waiting for this for a long time, and am now ready. My body and my mind feel ready! Is this your first possible baby and IVF try?

-Meladi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tichatte
Hello and Welcome,

I will be cycling in August also, I'm getting pretty excited now. Wishing you the best, can't wait to get to know you.

Old 07-10-05, 08:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I will be doing a FET off my 1st batch, they had 17 eggies fertilize, I developed OHSS that cycle and had to wait a month for transfer. The doctor put back 1-3 day ole embie, I have my 17 mth old daughter from that cycle, and alot of remaining embies. I will be doing a natural cycle so I will start being monitored after day 14. This cycle should be fairly easy on my body, the only issue is it will be in Japan, and I won't be w/ hubby this time around. So I will be using the boards for support, I post a lot on 1 of the other IVF boards so I am getting a lot of support already. Wishing you the best.

Last edited by tichatte; 07-10-05 at 09:52 PM.

Old 07-11-05, 09:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile

Welcome from me too! My husband and I are currently trying to make the same decision you are fretting over . . . how many little embrios should get put back in??? Our doctor is suggesting three, but I am not too sure about that. But, I also would love a pregnancy on our first try . . but who knows about that either! There are so many tough decions to be made. We are starting our injections at the end of August and hope to be pregnant towards the end of September. Keep us updated on your process

Old 07-15-05, 01:38 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My husband and I are starting our first IVF in mid August. Today i went for cd3 bw and us. next week i do a sono hsg and then if all looks good we will start around August 12th? i will take the pill for 14 days and then start my shots, i guess its a long cycle i am doing. at my clinic they will only put back 2. so i guess there is no decision for us. i will do the 2 and hope for the best. My sister did her IVf and is preg with twins. she did hyperstimulate. any one else have that problem. it was pretty bad for her, but i guess it giives you a better chance to get pregnant, which for her it did. hopefully everytnig goes smooth. i am already very overwhelmed, my sister gave me a daily calender when she found out i had to do IVF too, now i understand why, this is just my eval month and i already have things planned for every other day. its like a part time job in itself. we should be cycling around same time so keep in touch and i wish you and your husband the best!
Diane
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools