Baby Corner

Old 07-16-05, 02:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

What happens to you when you hyperstimulate? That's what I'm freaked out about. I'm starting the stim meds/injections on August 13, with hopeful embroyo transfers the third week of August or thereabouts. Anyone who wants to help me out with that I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!

--Meladi

Old 07-20-05, 03:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hello Meladi,
I hyper stimmed my original cycle and had to wait to do transfer. My E2 was in the 6000 range, I waited a month and did a FET, everything worked out for the best.

Old 07-22-05, 01:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Default cycling with you in August!

Hi Girls; I will be cycling in August too-first time. I wil start the FSH series on the 12th and the retrieval should be between the 22-24th. I'm anxious about the intramuscular shot

but, I've heard it isn't as bad as I'm making it! I will see what my eggs look like before deciding how many to put in, but I now know two people who were preg with triplets...one reduced and felt terrible about having to do it and the other now has triplets...I'm thinking about two max! Good luck to everyone!!!

Old 07-22-05, 06:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Bonnie! You and I are going to almost exactly be doing our cycle at the same time - within 1 day of each other! I think that's neat! Are you doing acupuncture? I've found it very relaxing, and my acupuncturist has these Cd's for invitro fertilization guided meditations that are wonderful! Good luck and many happy baby thoughts!

--Meladi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie
Hi Girls; I will be cycling in August too-first time. I wil start the FSH series on the 12th and the retrieval should be between the 22-24th. I'm anxious about the intramuscular shot

but, I've heard it isn't as bad as I'm making it! I will see what my eggs look like before deciding how many to put in, but I now know two people who were preg with triplets...one reduced and felt terrible about having to do it and the other now has triplets...I'm thinking about two max! Good luck to everyone!!!

Old 07-23-05, 11:20 AM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

HI all, I hope to cycle again in late august early sept. Good luck to everyone.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools