Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hope I can join your board

Reply Post New Topic

• Tania1971 Tania1971's Avatar 09-18-06 | 10:17 PM
  • Hi Ladies, My name is Tania and I am a 35yrold SMBC. I Have a beautful 25 mth old Daughter MaKayla Rose, already thru donor insemination via and IUI. We are farily active on the april-sept 2004 board, as we met alot of wonderful ladies here.
    I M about to get back on this journey of ttc baby #2!!I m currently on day number 5 of my cycle and I m on a 100mg of clomid.
    This is actually my second try with clomid as I Unexpectedly had emergency surgery(appendi

last month and had to cancel the procedure. I know the clomid worked last cycle, as my day 21 progesterone level was 14.4.
    Last time around I was calm and relaxed this time I M a nervous wreck, so any words of wisdom from you ladies would be taken to heart.
    thanks, hugs, Tania
  • Spencersmom Spencersmom's Avatar 09-19-06 | 09:34 AM

•  
    Tania, welcome, these gals are wonderful,

with a sister or brother for MacKayla Rose.
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 09-19-06 | 01:44 PM
  • Welcome!!!

Sometimes the Clomid really messes with your hormones and can make you anxious and jittery. Try to relax as best you can and let it work. I wish you luck!

• :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 09-19-06 | 01:44 PM
  • Welcome!!!

Sometimes the Clomid really messes with your hormones and can make you anxious and jittery. Try to relax as best you can and let it work. I wish you luck!

• AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 09-19-06 | 08:44 PM

•  

Hoping success finds you quickly the second time round!!!