Baby Corner

Old 09-06-05, 05:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default How did you get through it?????

Girls, I'm just wondering how all of you made it through the last few days before knowing BFP or BFN???? I'm going a little bit batty! Work is fairly slow right now so I have lots of time to think and worry...My boobs are so big I can't wear half my tops and I'm having slight cramps. Over the weekend I was sure I would start my period, today I'm sure I'm pregnant...crazy I tell you

I obviously will make it to Friday-what choice do I have?? But the anticipation is terrible!

Old 09-06-05, 05:44 PM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Bonnie it's such a stressful time. Your symptoms sound promising. Best of luck with you Beta.

Old 09-06-05, 05:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Don't worry...you'll make it

Good that your boobs are getting bigger and you will feel like you are going to start your period any second......Those are good signs

We are all rooting for you. Do whatever you have to do to keep your mind off of it and it will be friday before you know it. Let us know. Missy

Old 09-06-05, 06:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

sounds like good signs. i hate this part too. it sucks. keep busy you only have 3 more days and remember to try and hold off on the pg tests it will only make you more insane, i promise. keep chating with us if you need to keep your mind busy i can even change the subject and we can chat about somthing else. just let me know and hang in there.

Old 09-06-05, 07:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Ellen, Missy and Jess, I know it is such a short time to wait....but it feels like years! I'm going to a play tonight and I think I should have my dh take me to the movies on Wednesday or at least Thursday....anything for a distraction. I've read two books in four days!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools