Baby Corner

Old 09-07-05, 12:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Jess and Bonnie. Good luck to you Bonnie on Friday I know you are excited and I know it will be good news. I am trying to stay positive but it is VERY hard. I cry at stupid stuff now so my emotions are very high at this point. I thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you all posted. I has been a long road but it is worth it if it works out.

Old 09-07-05, 12:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Allison-My emotions were out of control about two days after the transfer-I was crying at commercials!! They seem to have stabilized a bit now-at least the crying part-I'm still moody-whew! My poor dh

My appetite is what is out of control! I think I just have an excuse to eat...my doctor told me not to diet...I think this is the first time in my life where I haven't monitored my food intake-watch out!!!

Old 09-07-05, 12:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Bonnie-hehehe I am with you. I can't stop eating I am an emotional eater anyway but MAN and I out of control! But I love to eat anyway...my excuse too. Yeah I cry at commercials too!! Insane. Still moody at bit too...but I had light brown spotting the day after the transfer so I hope that is good....not like last time where I was 2 days before my pregnancy test I started to bleed and bled to a day...not bad, but I am hoping that little bit of spotting this time was good news. We will see. Take care.

Old 09-07-05, 04:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Allison...I'm so glad that you got on here and told your story

All I can say to you is don't lose faith! I was positive that it hadn't worked the 2nd time (so much so that we sent away for adoption info. during that 2 week wait). I didn't produce many eggs on either of my cycles (3 fertilized on both cycles), but it isn't quantity that matters! This time my 3 embies were 8 celled, good quality and they worked. You are still young, and even if (God forbid) this cycle doesn't work out, after time you might want to try again. But don't think like that....think positive (it works)

Don't torture yourself either......NO evil pee sticks! Good luck on monday and please let us know how you do. Missy

Old 09-07-05, 04:26 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Missy-You are right. I felt just like you on my cycles. When I came to from the retrieval and they said they got 4 eggs....I cried all the way home. And nervous about the call from the Dr. I did not know if any would take. I am thankful to the three I have and trying to stay positive. This is why I thought I would share, you all helped me even when I wasn't writing...but glad to be now. I will keep the faith and let you know Monday. I was inspired when I found out you got pregnant on 3 day transfer w/ 8 celled embies! So I am just hoping they or at least one sticks!! Thanks again for the kind words. Glad to hear that you are able to eat again.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools