Baby Corner

Old 12-23-05, 05:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Question How's everyone doing?

I know with the holidays, there are lots of emotions (good and bad too) and sometimes we take breaks from TTC, but is anyone cycling this month? How and where are you in that cycle?

Old 12-25-05, 08:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well, I'm new and trying to figure this whole thing out. For about the next few months I am jus ttracking my cycles and trying to determine when I ovulate. We've narrowed down our donors from 2 different banks so whichever is available when we're ready is who we will got with. I am taking a prenatal vitamin and baby aspirin every day and will be strating with the ovulation predictor sticks this month. Not exactly sure how those work, so it shoudl be interesting.

Old 12-26-05, 11:23 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm on CD 7, will start OPKS on CD 10 and have a vaginal US on CD 14 (Jan 2).

Old 12-27-05, 10:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am currently on CD 7 of my first cycle since my m/c. I'm taking Clomid so loving the hot flashes. I have a u/s next Tuesday to see how my follies are. I'm going on CD 14 this month instead of CD13 as I have in the past to let my follies get a little bigger. I will probably be doing OPK's starting Sunday though just to be sure we dont' miss it. I am keeping my fingers crossed we have quick success again. This board has been slow lately - I wondered if I was the only one ttc right now.

Good luck to everyone cycling!

Old 12-29-05, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am sending you tons of babydust for luck!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools