Baby Corner

Old 10-27-06, 04:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default I am new here

Hello

Everyone. I am new to this board, I stumbled across it while doing a search. I am part of a wonderful group of women on another board, however I am having a hard time finding a support group for TTC with Donor and IUI. My name is Nicole and I am 27 married to Chris who is 34. I have an 8 yr old daughter from a previous relationship and our son who is 9 months old. My husband and I have faced infertility. My husband has very low sperm count and I don't ovulate all the time. We conceived our son using Clomid and IUI with donor. We are planning on doing this same method again if we don't conceive on our own with just clomid per our infertility doctors suggestions for now since we just moved across the country. Anyways I hope to get to know you all and will gladly accept me to your board. Thank you.
Nicole

Old 10-27-06, 06:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Nicole

. Welcome to the DI board. My twins (almost 15 months) are a result of donor sperm. I ended up using IVF. I needed a little more assistance than clomid (which I hated - lovely mood swings

)

There are wonderful women here and I know you will feel at home.

Old 10-27-06, 06:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you. It is not often you can find a good support group for DI without being judged. I look forward to the support and giving support.
Nicole

Old 10-28-06, 09:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Welcome, we're small in numbers, but the ladies here are great. DH and I also on our second attempt ( we have twins from our first time TTC), DH has germ cell aplasia so we have no choice but to use DI. Hope things work for you with just the clomid, but either way I'm sure you'll find support here.

Good Luck!!!

Old 10-29-06, 01:20 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hoping success finds you quickly!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools