Baby Corner

Old 11-11-05, 07:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default I can't help it! Mary Ellen??

Are you getting drunk or drinking milk? I've checked about 50 times today. Hope you got a BFP!! Leslie

Old 11-11-05, 07:48 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Looks like I'm getting drunk tonight!

Well, I'm sorry to say it didn't work.

I got the call around 1:30 this afternoon. DH was with me so he was great. I cried like a baby naturally.

Then I was o.k, only crying off and on the rest of the day.

DH and I spent the afternoon together making homemade chili (his idea) and he kept trying to make me laugh, telling stupid jokes. He has been great.

We were both angy for a while saying "why is it not working!" ect. But it's just one of those things I guess. Out of our hands. We did everything right but it's just not in our control.

We will make an appt with our doctor soon, to find out what are options are.
I only have one frozen embryo left.

I thought shopping would make me feel better so dh and I went to the mall and I bought a new pair of jeans which helped. We just got home not too long ago and had a bowl of chili with a nice cold beer. Followed by a nice big bowl if ice cream (choc fudge mint crackle) the best! Now we are going out to watch the hockey game with our close friends (dh best friend and his girlfriend) They are great. They will cheer us up.
Oh and I had the biggest strongest cup of coffee ever this afternoon, it was great.

So all in all I'm feeling pretty shitty but I will survive. I have our trip coming up to focus on and then Christmas! I am so looking forward to these 2 things. So if I just stay focused on them maybe I wont get too depressed about it all. We so need a vacation after all this, it will be well worth it.

Thanks everyone again for rooting me on and thinking of me, It feel great to talk to all of you who know how I am feeling. You ladies are wonderful.

Take care

Old 11-11-05, 08:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am so sorry that it didn't work this time around for you...I was so hoping to see a bfp when I checked the site

I am glad you have some things to look forward to in the near future...atleast maybe it will take your mind off this for awhile. Take care of yourself and try to stay positive. It will happen for you, this just must not have been the right time. Missy

Old 11-11-05, 08:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm sorry Mary Ellen. That sucks so bad! I'm glad you've got some positive things to look forward to and such a great dh to support you. Better luck in the future. Leslie

Old 11-11-05, 11:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm so sorry Mary Ellen. You have every right to every feeling you're having... because it does $uck. Cry when you need to and try to spoil yourself a little bit. Ice cream is a good start. lol

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools