Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments If at first you don't succeed...

If at first you don't succeed...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-10-05, 03:14 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Wow bonnie, I'm so sorry. I was sure it was going to work. I'm not quite up to speed on how IVF works yet, but what does BFN mean. I'm trying to learn everything and it all gets confusing. This kind of thing makes me feel anger at those who take having babies for granted. I wish the first time was a guarantee ALWAYS. people don't understand what it's like to be told that babies are not a possibility. I feel sick to my stomach. I just hope I have the strength to do this. Please take care bonnie

Jalove

Old 09-10-05, 09:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Bonnie, I am really sorry and saded by you news. I will be thinking about you today and for the weeks to come. Keep you chin up and good luck w/ your frozen cycle...I always hear good things about the frozen cycles. Have a glass of wine tonight and try to relax...easier said than done I am sure. Take care.

Old 09-10-05, 05:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Bonnie I am so so sorry. I wish all of this was easier for all of us! I wish you luck on your next cycle - I'm sure it will be a winner!

jjello

Old 09-10-05, 06:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am so sorry that this cycle didn't work for you. Good things have been happening with those ice babies lately though

Stay positive and gear up for the next one. How long does your clinic make you wait in between cycles? Hang in there Missy

Old 09-10-05, 09:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

You Gals are the best!! I am going to try again as soon as they let me-which I think will be late October (with Jess). I'm glad at least this cycle will be less stressful for the body. My DH and I decided if it doesn't work this time, we would do another full cycle and use what we get, but that will be that. He, by the way, came through big time as a support and comfort-He was the best! I feel really lucky to have him, (even if he did go hunting the day of our results!!)

I had a glass of wine last night (first in months) and have been back on my bike...so I'm staying positive. Hope everyone is feeling great-this will work for us-just like it has for so many lucky-blessed one's so far

P.S. Jalove- BFN means "Big Fat Negative" we are going for BFP's "Big Fat Positive" it refers to the pregnancy/beta test the Doc does.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools