Baby Corner

Old 01-08-09, 05:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default I'm still here

I already posted this in the TTC board but I thought that I would post it here.

know I have not come around a lot but I have been checking on all of you. This month has been good and hard. I have literally
found out like 20 people that I know are pregnant

. At first it was hard but now every day I am finding out another person is pregnant, so it just is easier. And once again Congrats to eveyone. I am so happy for everyone.

I had the sugery November 12, 2008 to remove my polyps. After that the doctor told me to wait until AF showed up and then we would start my IVF right away. So I waited and waited and I finally started my period on December 22, 2008. So I have been on BC for the past 2 weeks. However this week I have been spotting even on the BC. So I went to the doctor yestery day and they did a sonohist. Everything looked good expect my lining. My lining was really thick and I had little glob of stuff floating around, so they think that at my last period my lining did not shed a enough and that the glogs of stuff is blood (Sorry TMI). However, there is a small chance that it is polps again. So I have begun my Lupron shots last night and in two weeks I go to the doctor for another sonohist and they are hoping that my lining in thinner because I should have one more period before the transfer.

If everything looks good

then I will go ahead and start my stimulation. and have the retrievel and transfer. However, if they think it is polyps then they will still go ahead and do the stimulation and retrievel, but instead of the transfer they would just freeze the embryos and then I would have to have another surgery.

So here is crossing my fingers!!! Everybody please cross them with me. Please, please pray for me.

Old 01-10-09, 07:05 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%

Oh Amanda, I really hope that it's not a polyp. I know only too well what uncertainty feels like in an IVF cycle, and I know that you'll be anxious just to not have any hurdles and get on with it all.

I really hope that the Lupron calms your lining down and each scan shows your lining nice and thin, no polyps and your ovaries nice and quiet and calm.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools