Baby Corner

Old 12-15-04, 06:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

HI!
Well I'm all inseminated!!! Aside from my cervix playing hide and seek the IUI was totally a piece of cake. She said I had great cm...nice and fertile. (*blush*) Anyway the specimen was great too..49mil at 48% motility. I was super crampy last evening so was afraid I was already o'ing but was stil crampy this am and had a lot of watery cm so I honestly think my timing was perfect.

Good follies...check
Good lining...check
Good timing...check
Positive attitude...check
Accupuncture...check
Prayers...check

The rest is up to Him. PLEASE GOD!!!! Send me some good news this month! Good luck to everyone and thanks for your support as usual.

Old 12-15-04, 06:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

You think your cervix playing hide and seek is bad...my ovaries hide behind my uterus. When I do IVF, the dr has to puncture through my uterus to puncture my ovaries.

Sounds like you've got a helluva lot of great swimmers going after those juicy follies.

Here's some extra prayers coming your way. One can never have enough good wishes.

Good Luck!

Old 12-15-04, 07:52 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I have everything crossed for you and I'm sending you lots of babydust!!

Old 12-16-04, 09:01 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Sounds Awesome!! Best of luck for a BFP!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools